Animal Themed Charm Jewellery

Rabbit earrings and ring.

It has been a busy few weeks since I last wrote a blog post. I am still off work from my day job, thanks to lupus, and still needing lots of rest....but I have been managing to do bits and pieces here and there. We recently added a range of animal themed charm jewellery and gifts to our online shop and so far they have been really popular - particularly our cat necklaces and rings. We haven't yet attended any craft fairs yet this year so am hoping they will be just as popular in real life as they have been online.

Giraffe necklaces. 
 Both of us have always been huge animal lovers so I guess it was a natural progression to add animal themed jewellery to our range. The next step on our journey is to start creating animal pendants from polymer clay.....as usual I have loads of ideas but never seem to get around to putting any of them into action.

Cat necklace.
 This is just going to be a quick blog post today as I am struggling with my energy levels and need to pack last night's Etsy orders and get them down to the Post Office. We now have over 600 sales on Etsy and I still cannot believe my eyes every time I look at the stats.

Have a lovely weekend and thank you for reading xxx


Elephant earrings.




Comments

  1. They are lovely Poppy, make sure you take plenty of time to rest and recover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all totally gorgeous! Try not to wipe yourself out with too many orders though - you need to keep enjoying it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww i adore those giraffe necklaces - so cute! I'm really glad to hear you're doing so well on Etsy :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo I've missed seeing your pretty posts. Your new jewellery is super cute, I'm not surprised it's doing well. Now get those feet up and rest :)
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter has a giraffe craze, and would love your necklaces.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment