September Already!



Oh my goodness, how is it September already???? It's been an extremely busy summer here at Poppy Designs. We have done 2 big shows : Stonor Park and Penshurst Place, which we have waited ages to get into. I am delighted to say that they have been a huge success. I would have been so disappointed if we hadn't done well as I have waited so long to be able to do them both.  The picture at the top of this blog post is of our stall at Stonor Park. I have been trying for ages to make my stall look more interesting so I can capture people's attention. Selling handmade jewellery is so competitive at the moment that you have to stand out from the crowd, so I have been working hard on creating my display. It seems to be paying off at the moment, but I still have improvements to make to the layout......and to make it look Christmassy for the festive season.  It will all have to wait though as I am exhausted after 2 big fairs back to back (and non stop making in between). 

A well deserved rest with my 2 girls 

 In other news, I am still as obsessed as ever with my cats : Poppy, Dexter and Maisie. I have been following them around with my camera and managed to get this shot of Dexter in the poppies. I love this picture, in fact I loved it so much I had it put on a mug! He looks so handsome.....he's come such a long way since we rescued him on New Year's Day 2013.

So handsome


Anyway, I am going to catch up with the gang over at Handmade Harbour and see what's been going on for Handmade Monday and have a coffee in my Dexter mug......and start thinking about the Christmas Fairs    xxx

Comments

  1. I love your stall set up, it's really enticing and makes me want to look through it thoroughly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I LOVE that Dexter mug xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you did so well at the fair. I love Dexter on the mug.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment