Tiaras, Headbands and Combs




'Starburst' Headband with Pink Swarovski Crystals

Well, as briefly mentioned in yesterdays blog post....which got totally overshadowed by 8 week old Maisie....I have started making various head pieces. I think most of this range is bridal inspired so far but there is no reason why my creations cannot be worn to proms or parties as statement pieces. I have absolutely loved making these....although it has been very time-consuming trying to get it all perfect. Enough wire wrapping to ensure it is secure and won't fall apart but not so much that it looks messy and amateurish. It really is harder than it looks. 


The First Poppy Tiaras Range
 One thing about this range is that the pieces are really difficult to photograph. It's really hard to capture the sparkliness of the Swarovski crystals.....there really is loads of sparkle on these pieces. They look fantastic under the lights that I use on my stall but I don't think these pictures (and no doubt my lack of photography skills) really do them justice.

I have made a selection of tiaras, headbands and combs with all sorts of complimetary necklaces, earrings, bracelets etc and I haven't had so much fun in ages. The thing I like most about the tiaras is that there is so many places to go with them.....the sky really is the limit. I have mainly used Swarovski crystals and creamy or white pearls so far....although I have loads more ideas for new designs.

For now I will leave you with a few photos of my pieces, hope you like them .... xxx





Purple Flowers Headband/Tiara

Crystal and Pearl Comb


Lilac and White Pearl Comb



Add caption





Comments